MILLION VIP CLUB Official Rules
SCAM ALERT: If you are selected as a Winner, you will NOT be required to pay a fee in order to receive a prize. If you receive a phone call, letter, email and/or a direct message on social media from someone that states you have won a prize and you need to send money before receiving your prize, it is a SCAM. Never release your credit card or banking information. Never wire money from your bank or from a money transfer platforms like Zelle or Venmo. Prize winnings must be reported to the IRS when filing your tax returns, and any federal or state income taxes would need to be paid by the winner directly to the IRS.THIS PROMOTION IS VALID ONLY IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES (EXCLUDES AK & HI) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. VOID IN THE STATES OF ALASKA AND HAWAII & WHERE PROHIBITED. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE OR ACCEPTANCE OF A PRODUCT OFFER WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.BY ENTERING OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN THE VIP CLUB, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Million VIP Club sponsored by The Million Dollar Race (the “Giveaway” or “Membership”) is open only to legal permanent residents of the 48 contiguous United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii) and the District of Columbia who are legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Employees of The Million Dollar Race (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, and each of their respective officers, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and grandparent) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. The Giveaway is void in the states of Alaska and Hawaii and where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on June 6th, 2023 and concludes on September 15th 2023. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
- HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
A. Automatically via an online VIP Club purchase. You will automatically receive one (1) entry with every membership purchased at www.themilliononline.com during the Promotion Period. Your purchase transaction must be received by 7:00 PM CT on September 15, 2023 to be eligible to receive entries.
B. No Purchase Required Mail-In Method of Entry: To enter without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your complete first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address plus daytime telephone number including area code. Then, on the opposite side of your entry, in at least 25 words complete the sentence: “I want to be a VIP Club Winner because…”. Mail your entry in a #10 business-size envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: 6106 8th Ave DR NE Bradenton, FL 34212. Your outer-mailing envelope must include a valid return address, which includes a complete first and last name. Mailed entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and invalid. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. Mail-in entry, including outer-mailing envelope must be handwritten. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Statements contained in mail-in entries will not be judged but must be unique; Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the Promotion or any other person or entity. Entries that are postmarked by September 1, 2023 and received by September 5, 2023 will be eligible for the random drawing. Each mail-in envelope will count as one (1) entry, provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark that corresponds to the date of an offer and is received within 5 days of the offer’s deadline. Mail-in entries that are not in the format specified above, that are illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received by the deadline. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into; requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: All prizes will be awarded via computer generated random drawing; the grand prize drawing will take place September 15th, 2023. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible online purchase and mail-in entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email, and phone by a Million Dollar Race representative. Winners will be required to complete and return a W-9 Tax form. All required Documents must be turned in to receive prize. In the event a potential winner is deemed ineligible, fails to comply with the Official Rules or is unable to claim the prize as specified, the potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected. By accepting a prize, the winner understands and agrees that they may be videotaped, recorded and/or photographed as part of a prize award announcement or ceremony. Rights to any prize announcement/ceremony video, audio and/or photo belong solely to the Sponsor and can be used in any media throughout the world in perpetuity and in any manner at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further review, notice, approval, consideration, or compensation to the winner or any third party.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV). PRIZE VALUE STATED IN U.S. DOLLARS (USD): One (1) Grand Prize – $25,000 (“Cash Prize”). (2) $500 weekly winners June 7 – September 6, 2023. Sponsor will mail all winners checks to the winner’s address within the 48 contiguous states via a suitable shipping
service. In the event winner is unable to take delivery of the prize, winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. Prize consists of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. The value of the prize is taxable as income; if the Grand Prize winner is a resident of the U.S., the winner will receive an IRS form 1099 for the value of the prize, as stated herein. Winner will be responsible for any applicable federal, state, and local taxes and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein.
- RELEASE: Entrants/winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any claim or cause of action or liability (including but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property) arising out of participation in the Giveaway or acceptance/receipt/travel to and/or from prize pick up location/use or misuse of the prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the
Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize.
- NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mis transcribed phone/e-mail/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any persons computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a users ability to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a users Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in users e-mail account to receive e-mail.
- WINNERS LIST: The name of the Grand Prize Winner will be announced at The 28th Annual Million Dollar Race on MotorMania TV Livefeed, as well as on www.themilliononline.com and/or on its social
media pages on or about September 15, 2023, or after the Grand prize winner has been verified.
Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.